[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can keyword discovery hurt more then help ...that's the ques • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can keyword discovery hurt more then help ...that's the ques

How to do keyword research, find trends, locate niches, etc. Tools, methods, ideas and Q&A can be found here...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Can keyword discovery hurt more then help ...that's the ques

Postby edwinnyc » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:39 am

Just came from keyword discovery sales page, says something about thier results are massive and global.

Could this hurt me more then help, if my target based are US based and will do google adwords advertising

How can this hurt anyone that has a US based online internet business and not global. Concerned with the wrong selection of keywords based on global data results, therefore, now also attracting wrong people which cost me I believe a pile :roll: load of money...........
edwinnyc

Wordtracker may be the answer!

Postby annic » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:25 am

Hi there

My name is Anne Curtis and I am Customer Service Manager for Wordtracker.

I wonder if you have had a look at our service? We offer you the option to only search US results using our Keyword Researcher

If you would like to know more please feel free to email me support@wordtracker.com
annic

LOL. Wow.

Postby markpaulquinn » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:37 pm

I've used wordtracker for years and actually never knew that.
How is that possible? LOL
markpaulquinn

Return to Market Research