[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Important! End of Overture Search Term Suggestion Tool... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Important! End of Overture Search Term Suggestion Tool...

How to do keyword research, find trends, locate niches, etc. Tools, methods, ideas and Q&A can be found here...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Important! End of Overture Search Term Suggestion Tool...

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:03 am

The Overture keyword brainstorming tool stopped offering current keyword data as of January 2007. There was not even a notice on the page with the tool until very recently. If you do any keyword searches now, you will see that the page says: "searches done in January 2007":

http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchi ... uggestion/

:idea: This is also important if you use keyword research software programs or tools that rely on the Overture database.

There is a new at WordTracker (different from their free trial option) and I am in the process of testing those results...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:58 am

Oh yes when i searched for few keywords for my articles i saw that it displayed Searches done in Jan 2007.But i thought it used to be like that only.i have never used that tool before.SO i thought it will display only searches done 3 months ago..Thanks for the info Lynn.The new free toll you said is what im going to try for now.Do post here how you find the new one.Thanks Lynn.
karthik26_89

Postby JosephRatliff » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:48 am

Thank you for staying on top of this Lynn...

I did use that tool quite frequently.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:29 pm

I have done a side by side comparison here:
http://www.clicknewz.com/812/wordtracke ... al-option/

I'm VERY impressed with the new tool WordTracker came out with this year. Much easier to use, and offers the same data as the free trial without jumping through all the hoops (or screens)!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:37 pm

Great Lynn.Im going to the article now.It should be a great help for me.Im searching hard for keyword for my articles.Let's See.Thanks once again Lynn.

P.S:I think i should be calling everyone here with Mam or Sir infront.I should learn to respect all SSWT members.Lynn,You have a Son in my Age and yet Im calling you by name.Lynn MAM.LOL.Its hard for me to call like that but ill practice it.
karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:39 am

I prefer just Lynn, but thank you lol

We are a pretty casual and laid back community here ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:11 am

Thats nice of you Lynn.Maybe i should call like that itself.Your article is cool.I read it now.Great article once again from you.Thanks Lynn.
karthik26_89

Postby deannatroupe » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:44 pm

karthik26_89,
I understand about wanting to call people sir or ma'am. I was brought up that way too (I'm in the South). Most people tend to feel old when you call them that.
deannatroupe

Return to Market Research