[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Kicked Off Of Google? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Kicked Off Of Google?

How to do keyword research, find trends, locate niches, etc. Tools, methods, ideas and Q&A can be found here...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Kicked Off Of Google?

Postby tot » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:13 pm

Hey there,

I was using Keywords Analyzer and did one search. Google logged my IP and now I can't search using Google.

Has this happened to you? Do you know how long it'll last that I can't use Google?

It's not like I ran 10 or 5 or even 2 searches at once.

Now I am looking at getting a proxy server to prevent this from happening in the future.
tot
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:20 pm

I havent heard of this happening before. I use Keywords Analyzer all the time myself... Are you sure the two are related?? Anyone else have info on this?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby markpaulquinn » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:43 pm

I have a friend that this happened to and he said it lasted 2 weeks for him.

Where do you have your settings set at for how often to search google? I had forgotten and recently asked people and they suggested between 5 to 7 seconds.

I remember there was also min number of threads to set, but not sure what's recommended for that.

Lynn, what do you have your KWA settings at?

MPQ
markpaulquinn

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:54 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Market Research