[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Ebook Schedule • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Ebook Schedule

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Ebook Schedule

Postby Kit Singleton » Wed May 21, 2008 4:11 am

How often do you write an ebook or have one written?
Kit Singleton

Postby Deji » Sun May 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Well,it all depends on how you look at it.Basically though,you don't just write an eBook.The first thing you have to do is to determine if there is a target market for your eBook and if there is,how large it is.You must also know if your target market will be able to afford your ebook(or infoproduct or whatever it may be)and if they are ready to spend their money to buy it.So there are actually many factors to consider.
That said though,if you have already written the eBook and are just asking how often you can update your eBook,then I'll say either do so on a yearly basis or whenever there is enough new information that justifies your coming out with a new version,simply update the eBook and send it to previous purchasers free.But new purchasers will have to pay for it though.Another idea would be to offer a basic,deluxe and premium version of the eaBook or an upsell.These are just a few ideas.
Deji

Postby Marc Meole » Wed May 28, 2008 12:51 pm

I don't really have a schedule...it really depends on the projects I am working on...I try to put something new out every couple of months....
Marc Meole

Postby mellymom3 » Wed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm

I may not be able to put an ebook out every month with 40+ pages, but I do try to put out at least one report a month(15-25 pages).
It all depends on how busy I get with the rest of my business.
mellymom3

Postby Kit Singleton » Thu May 29, 2008 8:58 am

Deji, thanks for the reminder of the basic steps to get an ebook started.

ah hah @ Marc and Melanie. That is what I was wondering about...when you already know an ebook is needed. I find that as I'm writing an ebook, I keep making notes of what I should include in the next one or one for a future date. This means that I have sort of a running list of future ebooks. ;) How about you?
Kit Singleton

Postby mellymom3 » Thu May 29, 2008 10:44 am

mellymom3

Postby Kit Singleton » Thu May 29, 2008 4:31 pm

heh...and once you get enough of those together, you can rework them and turn them into an ebook. ;)
Kit Singleton

Return to Ebooks & Info Products