[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Ebook overload • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Ebook overload

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Ebook overload

Postby Gbrad » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:57 pm

My idea is to start creating easy step by step "How To" repair manuals or complete DIY kits for the different types of surface repairs that I do in my everyday business. I repair surface damages from Glass, cultured Marble, Corian, and Stainless Steel, in new construction. Everything I use to do repairs with is simple to and easy to purchase at either WallMart , Home Depot, or Lowes. Combine the material list with a complete step by step guide on the process and I think it would be a winner.

My problem is finding the right marketer to purchse information from that would help me learn how to publish this information and get it on the net. I have read some ebooks from Ken Silver to Ken Envoy but feel like the the more books I buy the more confused I get

One of my biggest confusion comes from topic selection. They all say that we should write about topics we know but yet most people write about the same subject of internet marketing. I would think that even if that really was your area of expertise that subject has been covered. I would write about either home improvment repair ideas or automobile repair ideas. I'm just afraid that because very few others seem to write about there knowledge maybe I would be way off base.

Lost in Charlotte, NC
Gbrad

Postby nar321 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:14 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby LeelaCosgrove » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:42 pm

LeelaCosgrove

Return to Ebooks & Info Products