[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - TEACH ME HOW TO SELL E-BOOKS PLEASE! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

TEACH ME HOW TO SELL E-BOOKS PLEASE!

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

TEACH ME HOW TO SELL E-BOOKS PLEASE!

Postby rum001 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:09 pm

rum001

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:48 pm

Hi Rumford,

I wrote this myself: http://www.fastcashstrategy.com/sswt-only.htm

Its exactly what you are looking for ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hi there

Postby kowhai » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:07 pm

I would agree with terry on this one, her fast cash product is very good and starts you right from the very beginning. you might like to check out this as well

http://www.kowhaiproductions.co.nz/why
kowhai

Postby Michael b » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:52 pm

I also agree :) It is very beginner friendly and a perfect walk through for learning how to sell e-books.
Michael b

Postby southernbg » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:34 am

will the report help with writing them as well?

Thank you,

Natalie
southernbg
Elite Member

Postby tess47 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:30 pm

Natalie,

It's really very easy to write special reports and ebooks.

If you already know quite alot about a subject, that's great! The trick is to find a subject that is not highly competitive - you will sell it much easier.

Once you decide upon a subject, just browse the net, read articles on your subject, and learn all you can about it. That's what I do, and it works well for me.

You don't have to write a 100 page book. Special reports that are just 10 to 15 pages long sell very well for an average of $7. This is the way to go! You can write several reports in a short time and if they sell well, you will be making good money in no time!

Once you have written several short reports, if they are all related or complimentary themed, put them together and you will have a total book!

Just try it - you will find that within a couple of weeks, you can think of all kinds of subjects for your special reports and ebooks!

Good luck, and keep working!
tess47

earn

Postby earn » Tue May 06, 2008 3:34 am

earn

Re: TEACH ME HOW TO SELL E-BOOKS PLEASE!

Postby RyanSPrice » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi there everyone looking how to sell eBooks.

This is a great resource I found very very helpful in creating viral eBooks (an eBook that thousands of others distribute online, with your links and content in it!)8)

This is not my site nor my affiliate link, I just want to share what has helped me.

And the best part....

You can get them for free... yes they will try to upsell you but get the free stuff and get on the fast track.

The site is:
http://butterflyreports.com

Cheers,
RyanSPrice

Return to Ebooks & Info Products