[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Freebie products for my sales letter • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Freebie products for my sales letter

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

Freebie products for my sales letter

Postby wonderwall » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:43 am

Hi everybody, I notice that most sales letters have a bundle of freebie give-aways to offer with the main product. Does anybody know how I'd go about getting some products to offer free on my own sales letter?
wonderwall

Postby shri » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:31 am

Hi wonderwall,

I got my collection from different sources
1) as bonus for stuff i bought
2) downloaded interesting e-books n other stuff when offered (with give away rights) by the authors on the internet through forums or blogs
3) bought some for cheap deals like $1.99 or even $0.99 from
4) i bookmarked some wonderful sites which offer free downloads with free give away rights.

Pretty soon i'm going to put my collection on my website. (currently all my sites are undergoing revamp.) If you need any help, you can pm me.

:) shri
shri

Postby Bensettle » Tue May 20, 2008 8:46 am

Hey wonderwall,

One idea you can try is making a list of products that complement what you're selling. Then send the author/owners of those products an email asking if you can use a chapter or portion of their product as a bonus (by turning those chapters into standalone "reports" with links to their product's website at the end).

Everyone wins this way:

They get to demonstrate their product to other potential customers who have paid money for your product (making them highly targeted lead for their product), and you get an exclusive bonus to offer with your product that is truly valuable and unique.

Some of the big direct mailers do a variation on this all the time.

They find old books or newsletters they no longer sell, and pull out chapters and articles for bonuses for their current products.

Ben
Bensettle

can you "copy" and "paste"?

Postby RayEdwards » Wed May 21, 2008 3:41 pm

You might use PLR material.

Do a Google search for "PLR [your topic]".

This will locate products that offer their "Private Label Rights" for sale. You can then revamp, reformat, and rename those PLR products and make them your own. It's perfectly legal -- that's what the PLR seller INTENDS for you to do.

For instance, if you were selling an ebook about Dog Training, you could search for "PLR dog training". I just did that search and found...

http://www.petniches.com/
http://www.articlebrainstorm.com/ (collection of 300 articles)
http://dogbooksmonthly.com/

Now you simply re-package some of this material and offer it as you bonus material.

You could offer three additional ebooks, for example. Or one additional ebook, plus a one-year subscription to your dog newsletter. (With the 300 articles, for example, you could just pick 52 of them, load them in your autoresponder, and VOILA - you have a one-year newsletter on autopilot!)
RayEdwards

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters