[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Headline Analyzer - A Free Resource • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Headline Analyzer - A Free Resource

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

Headline Analyzer - A Free Resource

Postby gkideas » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:01 pm

Has anyone mentioned this in this forum yet? I thought I'd share this
as it's really helped me get some really great blog post titles and article
titles.

The goal is to get a high a percentage as possible - shoot for at least 40%while still keeping your keyword phrase in the title. It can be challenging but also fun!

http://www.aminstitute.com/headline/

GiGi
gkideas

Postby Paul Wilson » Sat May 23, 2009 10:57 am

I like Advanced Marketing Institute. I wish they wouldn't cut the headline
submission at 20 words.
Paul Wilson

Postby terrapin719 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Nifty little tool! Thanks for sharing.

I tested out our headline from Product Review PLR and got a score of 40% ... not too shabby :)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby Adrian Jock » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Well, if you want to have some fun, then you can use it. However, let's be honest: that is just a tool that cannot help you too much. Ad copy is for human beings readers. Tools will never buy anything from anyone (or not so soon :lol: ), so you don't have to care or rely on a tool's opinion :wink:

This was the logical part of my post.

Here is the practical part:

"Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster" (famous "The Sun" headline) - EMV Score: 40%

Do you want more?

"They laughed when I sat down at the piano, but when I started to play!" - voted by many copywriters as the best of the best - EMV Score: 20% (TWENTY!)
Adrian Jock

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters