[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Any Suggestions on Learning Web Copywriting? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Any Suggestions on Learning Web Copywriting?

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

Postby koanwrangler » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:28 am

koanwrangler

I Write Web Ad Copy. :)

Postby LilyPerez » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:48 am

LilyPerez

Postby kidino » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:05 pm

kidino
Elite Member

Postby Joe McHenry » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:41 am

I also have Maria Veloso's "Web Copy That Sells". I bought it first as an eBook and Maria sent all purchasers a complimentary hard copy when it was published as a proper book. It is excellent value.

I also have her Web Copywriting University audio course which isn't cheap but it's excellent...

I have "Make Your Words Sell" by Ken Evoy and Joe Robson and also
"Step by Step Copywriting Course" by Karon Thackston. They are also good.
Joe McHenry

Postby Magicman222 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:55 pm

Robert Bly's "Copywriter Handbook" is great stuff. I posted some great resources here that will be of benefit as well. http://www.energyteam.ws/9_basics_for_i ... iness.html
Magicman222

Copywriting Courses

Postby Paul Cooley » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi,
I have been through these two course. Both are very good.
- http://mlmsuccess.recruitwithwords.com

- Ultimate Copywriting Workshop
http://ultimatecopywritingworkshop.com/?50120

Hope those help. I know a lot of people call copywriting the "million dollar skill" I didn't know why until going through both of those courses. writting good copy makes all the difference in the world!
Paul Cooley
Elite Member

I am in Absolute Shock

Postby elitemarketer » Fri May 09, 2008 1:19 am

How can a conversation about Copywriting Greats can be had without the mention of the Best of All Time (2nd only to maybe Gary Halbert) Copywriting Genius John Carlton? I have no idea..

Guys don't get me wrong there were some greats mentioned here but the majority of them mentored and studied John Carlton, then with the techniques they learned they went home and wrote a diluted ebook that doesn't do anyone justice.

This is the exact reason why I am creating a Community that will give beginners and even advanced Internet Marketers access to the Geniuses we should all know. Honestly guys, by me studying these greats the info I will be giving away for Free will crush the information in these diluted (watered down, if you will) informational (if you can even call it that) Ebooks being sold for hundreds and even thousands.

This is not some pitch for my community because honestly its not even done yet and I will not be including a link.

This is my passionate frustration with these so called Guru's (that suck).

Why should we spend money on 30 courses that are diluted as hell, that were just thrown together from the misunderstood notes they took, when we could go straight to the source? The reason why is, geniuses don't need to advertise because they are so well known by the guys that have been in Internet Marketing for years.

Guys we have the opportunity to learn from the best of our time (maybe for generations to come) and we are doing ourselves a disservice by buying courses and ebooks from these jokesters.

For Copywriting go to and I promise you that you will never need another Copywriting site but if you ever do feel that another Genius can add value to your skills, at least you will have the Greatest Foundation and the Greatest Understanding, for that subject.

Now don't get me wrong guys, there are many ethical marketing masters out there but I don't know about you but if I need to train then I rather go to the Geniuses that these Masters go to when they want to train.

Sorry about my rant, but after studying and mentoring with Geniuses, I have realized that every other dollar spent (on these so called Guru's) was a complete waste of my precious time and hard earned money. Even though you do need different mentors for different views when you study from the Genius of each market you will easily start to realize that everything you have been learning til now that took buying 40 different courses came mostly from these 1 or 2 geniuses and then these so-called Guru's put a twist on it to make it their own when a twist is not even needed.

Let me put it to you like this:

If you wanted to study Martial Arts would you rather study with:

1. Bruce Lee (if possible)?

2. Someone that studied with Bruce Lee?

Now someone who studies with Bruce Lee will have been taught by a Genius but if you study with some guy that study with Bruce Lee you have a story to tell about how Your Teacher studied with Bruce Lee.

STUDY GURU"S TO BE A STUDENT

STUDY THE GENIUSES TO BECOME A MASTER
elitemarketer

web copywriting course

Postby Darrel Hawes » Tue May 27, 2008 7:22 am

Darrel Hawes

Postby laurie » Tue May 27, 2008 9:39 pm

laurie
Elite Member

Postby Li Weng » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Li Weng

Previous