[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My Affilitate Program Adventure ... follow the white rabbit • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My Affilitate Program Adventure ... follow the white rabbit

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

My Affilitate Program Adventure ... follow the white rabbit

Postby Dave Navarro » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:49 am

Ok, I haven't made mistakes yet, since I ahven't started, but this seems as good a place as any to start tracking things.

Right now I'm wrestling with whether to use PayDotCom or PayPal Website Payments Pro.

I've also tried setting up idevaffiliate on my website, but I can't seem to get it working right. It sets up ok for the first day, but on the second day I can't log in to any of the admin accounts anymore. Very frustrating.

Ah, but now comes ThirdSphere. Lynn says much good about them ... and they seem to have an affiliate management program. Hosting is $24.95 a month, and all I'd be using them for is that program, but it's enticing to hear that they have good service and uptime, and that's important. If I push a launch a zillion people come a knocking, I want my site to be well-supported. So I'll be keeping you posted on how that all goes.

Wish me luck - I'm going to set up that ThirdSphere account now ...
Dave Navarro

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:27 pm

Good luck! I look forward to following along ;) :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby jaidai » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:05 pm

I use idevaffiliate. If you need some help with it, pm me. We looked hard at all of the different affiliate programs out there, and idev had the most to offer. I haven't had a problem logging in, so I think it might be a simple problem - like misspelling, etc.

let me know if you want some assistance with it, I have played with all of the ins and outs of it!
jaidai

Return to Affiliate Program Managers