[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - One Tier or Two Tier? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

One Tier or Two Tier?

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

One Tier or Two Tier?

Postby Dave Navarro » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:35 pm

Dave Navarro

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:03 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Navarro » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:17 am

Dave Navarro

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:01 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Navarro » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:59 am

Dave Navarro

Postby Jim Guinn » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:59 pm

Jim Guinn

Postby Dave Navarro » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:10 pm

Dave Navarro

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:08 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:09 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jim Guinn » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:11 pm

Either way, Lynn, when you use PDC, the money goes right into your PayPal or StormPay accounts. You pay the affiliates at the end of the month based on the report from PDC. They keep track of the affiliate payments for you......so you can have multiple tiers on PDC.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby john925 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:56 pm

I prefer 2 tier affiliate programs. I still join 1 tier programs, but prefer 2 tiers as I also do alot of work when it comes to getting new affiliate signups.
john925

Dave , do the right thing!

Postby Troy » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:36 am

Two tier.
I was making alot of coin until the Jagger Shakedown, which knocked alot of my sites outta rank, and depended on the sub affiliates that are tiered under me to pay my rent, which they did, because it dawned on me earlier about the power of tiering, so I have always made sure that I advertise to get people tiered under me, with a good stable company to affiliate with.
Things are back to normal now. I just thank God for my sub affiliates, so I really believe that two tiered is the way to go if you are going to run an affiliate program, as it really helps those (the affiliates) that have put the time and effort into building your affiliate pool, and most of all, making sales for you.

Dave, as a full time affiliate marketer, I believe that having a two tiered program is a great incentive for other professional affiliates to consider when joining an affiliate progam.
Troy

Postby Dave Navarro » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:14 am

Troy -

Thanks for your insight. What affiliate marketing manager program do you use?
Dave Navarro

Postby NetDebut » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:28 am

NetDebut

Postby smithkarl » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:41 am

smithkarl

Next

Return to Affiliate Program Managers