[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to set up adwords ad • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to set up adwords ad

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

How to set up adwords ad

Postby networkmom » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:39 am

I have an adwords campaign running for my kids fitness ebook and I have two ads alternating with the campaign, it just started but I wonder what I should be looking for in the way of my stats? I have had 801 impressions and 6 click. what kind of stats should I get and how long should I test for? If I test for a week or so and get no sales what do I need to change, my ads? I just had my sales page rewritten so I surely hope it is not that I need to change. Any advice would be appreciated.

Denise
networkmom

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:56 pm

I would analyze the campaign after about one hundred clicks throughs, but do you have ad tracking set up so you know which keywords are coverting to sales?

That it the only way you are going to be able to tell what keywords are producing sales so you can save money by getting rid of keywords that get clicks but no sales.

You also want to have about three different variations of the ad and see which one gets the higher CTR and adjust it throughout the campaign.
Daniel Cassidy

Postby networkmom » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:25 am

networkmom

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising