This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Build a Business Online Not an Income

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Build a Business Online Not an Income

Postby James Clark » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:23 pm

Build a targeted responsive list of prospects. I think the best way to do this is with PPC Advertising.

It's Not Just About Making Money.

Of course we need money to live, eat and enjoy ourselves but business is not just about money... is it?

So, in order to live the lifestyle you want you need to set up certain systems that give you the freedom you desire. Without systems you're business will not be able to grow without the addition of employees or contracted help.

Thank goodness that many of the 'systems' available to grow your business can be contracted out. You don't need to hire employees. You can run a one person shop and still generate $100,000 in sales each month or more - most of which is automated.

The internet is best for:
" Capturing Contact Information
" Fulfillment of Your Sales Letters and
" Digital Product Delivery

Offline Direct Marketing Is Best At:
" Delivering Your Marketing Message and
" Lead Generation

Once you get this, YOU'LL get it for the rest of your life. It's so simple and many savvy marketers are using this simple formula to make tons of money.

But, enough of that, I just finish writing a "special report" and I think this could be a good place to start. You can pick up a copy for free. No-Opt required!

Here is the link: http://www.zwangproductions.com/PPC...alReport.pdf

Also I have a little video about how to use LSI to build your keyword list. However, I'm not going to make that public, just yet. PM me and I will give you the details.

Best,

Jimmy Clark
James Clark

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising