[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What Keyword Research Software Do You Use? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What Keyword Research Software Do You Use?

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

What Keyword Research Software Do You Use?

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:12 pm

I want to hear about any keyword research software that people are using. Just desktop based programs and not online like Wordtracker and NicheBot. Does anybody own Keyword Elite or Micro Niche Finder? I was thinking about getting one of them but wanted to hear more about which is the better program. I want to hear your feedback on different programs and their advantages over other ones. Looks like Keyword Elite costs the most at $176, but it is worth the price?
Daniel Cassidy

Postby jaggiegill » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:26 pm

I tried free software and paid keyword software in the past and if it's one thing that I got to say, it's that paid keyword software is worth it only if you will be using it in the long run. I bought Keyword Elite when I was running Google Adwords, and it was a great tool for the money, well worth the cost, but when I decided that PPC wasn't going to be one of my promotional methods, that software had no use to me. I have seen free software that perform better than some paid ones before.

You can search on Google for a "free keyword tool" and get many results, but if you are going paid here are my favorite keyword tools that I would recommend to you.

- This is an amazing keyword tool!
jaggiegill

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:57 pm

Hey thanks for that link to ClickAd Equalizer, I have not seen that one yet. It's much cheaper than Keyword Elite and seems to do much more.

I just joined a membership site that does something similar to that. It finds which keywords are making money and also lets you track them and get rid of ones that are not converting.

I think I am going to look more into ClickAd Equalizer, it looks awesome.

Thanks,
Daniel
Daniel Cassidy

Postby markpaulquinn » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:39 pm

Been using keywordsecret recently - uses the google api directly and does things much faster than if just through your adwords account.
markpaulquinn

Postby Getagrip » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:53 pm

I use Keywords Analyzer, but you can get great free keyword tools such as the Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
Getagrip

Postby MrCat » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:15 pm

Look for the free version of the tool "wordtracker".

It also yields good results.
MrCat

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:16 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby aureliustjin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:58 am

Is it really good? I'd like to try it out as well. Have heard much rave about it lately.
aureliustjin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:08 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:50 pm

I use Keyword Elite. I really like it!
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby MrCat » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Aside from the keyword suggesstion tool we have for our PPC clients, I also use WordTracker form time to time ;)
MrCat

Best Keyword Software is free

Postby James Clark » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:55 pm

Hi Daniel,

I notice that you ask about Keyword software. My experience with the Internet is that some people think that if the spend money for something it is better. Everything on the net can be perform for free if you take the time and dig deeper.

However, that is the big question. Time and Money!

I use a couple of different method, "Web CEO" is one of my favorite here is the link:
http://www.webceo.com/ There is a free version that you can download. For Internet Marketing this one is just fine. (Not an affiliate link)

Also, here is a link for a movie that you can watch on How to use LSI to build your keywords. http://www.nicherockets.com/lessons/lsi/

If you have any questions just PM me?

Best,

Jimmy.
James Clark

Postby Sherman C. » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:59 am

Sherman C.

Postby tnburns » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:49 am

tnburns

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising