[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Google Adwords Made Easy • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Google Adwords Made Easy

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Check this out for me, please.

Postby wlben » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:14 pm

I'm a newbie and dl'd a ebook about AdSence. I started reading it today and came across this info:

© Copyright 2006 by Michael Rasmussen and Jason Tarasi - All Rights Reserved.
www.ResellRightsBlowout.com
Discover How to Turn Your Web Site's Content Into Cash!

The above is to credit the one who wrote it I presume.
Anyway the following is the info that I don't understand

Clickthrough Value Æ 30 cents or $0.30 (The advertiser pays 30
cents per click for the Ad, to Google)
Payout Rate Æ 50% or 0.5 (This is an assumption based on what
many experts believe to be the current payout rate for most
deals)
Clickthrough rate of the Ad Æ the ad is displayed 100 times
within the day and clicked by 9 people Æ the clickthrough rate
would be 0.09
Webpage traffic Æ 150 visitors during the days
Frequency of Ad Æ 100
The Income per day from a single ad would be = 0.30 * 0.5 * 0.09
* 150 * 100
= $202.5

If the click is worth .30 cents and you would earn half of that (.15) and you have 9 visitors to you site that click on the ad, wouldn't the grand total of your earnings for the day be $1.35? Not $202.50!

It makes no difference how many visitors I have to my site. I could have 20 billion or only 9, but if only 9 click the ad I would be paid based on that number of 9, would I not?

If not...please explain.

Thank you in advance.

b
wlben

Postby jessica212 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:20 am

Great file Lynn,

Adwords are really helpfull in bringing traffic to your website when you start up any business and are facing tough compitition in the organic traffic.

This surely will help people strugling with adwords.
jessica212

Previous

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising