[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New PPC Search Engine. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New PPC Search Engine.

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

New PPC Search Engine.

Postby michaelb » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:13 am

Hi all,

have you heard about SearchBigDaddy? Check the link in my sig.

I've recently joined and there seems to be quite a bit of "buzz" over it lately - I'm getting a few new emails about it every day, including from some quite well known "names".

They've got some great features and you can sign up for free, though there are upgrade options.

Check it out and let us know what you think.

Cheers,

Michael
michaelb

Postby Sunshine » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:01 pm

Sunshine

Postby michaelb » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:54 pm

michaelb

Postby Sunshine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:12 am

Sunshine

Postby michaelb » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:52 am

Hi Sunshine,

I'll try to let you know of my progress with it.

Cheers,

Michael
michaelb

Postby motheninja » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:33 pm

motheninja

Re: New PPC Search Engine

Postby michaelb » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:41 pm

michaelb

Postby Sunshine » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:17 am

Sunshine

Postby michaelb » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:02 pm

michaelb

Postby trekfun » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:58 am

Hi,

I am a keyword manager in Search Big Daddy. I think its a great new search engine. It is now a little over a year old. It was created by Troy Warren, he has been in the advertising market for many years. Search Big Daddy is now expanding with Big Daddy Friends, Videos, local city portals across the USA and just recently school fundraising in elementry, middle school and High schools. A small percentage of the advertising from local city search engines will be given to the schools.

You can sponsor a school for only $99 a year and then earn 10% of the advertising from the local city search engine. Its a great opportunity for the school and you too.

To Your Success,
Les
trekfun

SeachBigDaddy

Postby yoby » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Hello,
I am a dunce when it comes to ppc and others. Can you help me understand some of this? Because i am lost with this. I spent so much money on google adwords and yahoo search that it has almost put me in the poor house. I guess that's because i don't know what i'm doing. Ex. i put up a site on yahoo search in 2 weeks i spent over $750.00 and no responses. Can you advise me about your ppc program? :?
yoby

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:17 pm

Instead of trying yet another search engine, I would suggest you take some time and even invest some money to learn more about how pay-per-click works and how you can lower your cost and increase your conversions.

If you are promoting affiliate programs, a great guide is Rosalind Gardner's . If you are promoting your own website, or basically anything, Perry Marshall's is a must-have reference guide.

Also download this free ebook: http://www.clicknewz.com/free/easyadwords.pdf
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MrCat » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:25 pm

I agree with Lynn. Knowledge on how the system works would be a great advantage for PPC. Some lose a lot of money to this because they jump in without the proper education on how it fully works - the pro's and con's of doing it as a newbie.

MrCat

Postby doston » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:49 pm

doston

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising