[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Feeburner not Burning? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Feeburner not Burning?

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Feeburner not Burning?

Postby PattyGale » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:08 am

Is anyone else having trouble burning feeds with Wordpress 2.0?

I have several blogs with feedburner and have not have any issues until now. I installed a new blog last night, and while Feedburner says it sees 3 different RSS Types, no matter which one I choose, it says the feed is not valid.

I sent an email to Feedburner support, but thought I'd check here to see if anyone else was having problems.

Thanks!

Patty
PattyGale

Postby PattyGale » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:09 pm

It's definitely a WP2 issue. I uninstalled 2.0 and manually installed 1.5 and had no problems with Feedburner.
PattyGale

Postby Bina Omar » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:59 am

Hi Patty,

I had the same problem with WordPress 2 and Feedburner but I'm using the Feedburner Feed Replacement plugin with WordPress.

What i did was change the formatting of my .htaccess file in WordPress's root folder. Somehow when WordPress changed my .htaccess files, the code was all in one row and no spacing between certain words. I'm not sure how or why but this solved my problem.
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby theuniek1 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:40 pm

Hmmm...I'm using feed burner for my website (currently WP 2.0) and didn't have a problem getting the feed set up - however, I know there has been some flurry over feeds in the WP community recently with the release of 2.0.

Possibly a bug that's being looked into...have you tried upgrading to WP 2.0.1?

~Teli
theuniek1

Postby PattyGale » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:09 am

Thanks, Teli, I'll try going to 2.0.1 I haven't done that yet.

I had sent a request to Feedburner support and indeed there was an issue with Feedburner and 2.0, but they had some type of bug fix for it, which I never got around to.

Patty
PattyGale

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging