[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What sort of blog "tools" do you use? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What sort of blog "tools" do you use?

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

What sort of blog "tools" do you use?

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:36 am

I'm just curious what sort of add-ons you have on your blogs. My blog is not a standalone, but more sort of a gateway to my web site. I have tried to make it easy to manage so I'm not putting twice the work into my site and blog.

I use:

- Syndication and publishing. Syndicates the blog directly to my site and provides code for adding to My Yahoo etc.
- Just for fun.
- Makes my links list easy to manage. Other people can add my link to their Blog Roll by clicking on "Blog Roll Me!"
- Keeps track of my visitors. Free version, so no in depth stats, but enough for a blog.
- links keywords to available coupons. Still not sure about this one. Works great on individual posts, but usually only shows up on first post in my blog. I think they are new and it's free for me so no biggie.

That's all I have for now. I know I'm having a great time blogging.
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby totalnet » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:34 am

Hi,

You may want to check out http://www.SEOBLogBuilder.com since it's an extremely powerful blog automation tool and can really save alot of time in auto posting content to your blog. You can even pre-write and schedule posts with this SEOBlogBuilder.

I've set up a short survey to insure that I've added all the most important features. Fill out the survey and let me know what you think - and you'll save 20% when the product is released in the near future.
totalnet

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:17 pm

Hey Jennifer,
Wild tangent: I just realized you registered for this forum on my birthday :)

Moving along, I recently published a truncated list of the .

Aside from plugins, I also actively use for research, Sage and just recently discovered for managing my feeds, for managing my multiple weblogs, and I've downloaded the to play around with.

The list above is by no means definitive :) - I have a few other tools I use to help streamline blogging.
theuniek1

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging