[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Automated Blog Content Posting • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Automated Blog Content Posting

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Automated Blog Content Posting

Postby totalnet » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:43 am

Hi All,

I have a favor to ask - If you use (or have been considering using) an automated blog posting solution, I'd love to get some feedback from you on what you'd like to see most in this type of solution.

My partner and I have been working on a truly unique and advanced solution for quite some time and I've been testing it with some great success for the last few weeks. But here's the thing - we really want to provide a tool that solves problems for you and helps you grow your online business!

Since we all have unique experiences and skills regarding SEO, traffic generation and blogging, I figured the easiest way for you to share your needs was to create a short survey where you can provide feedback on what you really need from an automated blog solution that can really help grow your online business.

If you are interested in having a solution built that can solve many of the common problems you are facing today, I would encourage you to visit SEOBlogBuilder right now and fill out the survey.

Since time is money, you'll be added to my personal list of subscribers that will receive a 20% discount when the product is launched. In addition, based on user feedback, the product may only be made available to people who fill out the survey to minimize any possible loss of effectiveness.

Please see this as an honest attempt to gather information from people I respect and have learned alot from over time. If you are interested in sharing your thoughts or ideas, please feel free to visit SEOBlogBuilder and fill out the survey today.

My Sincerest Appreciation,

Don
totalnet

Postby totalnet » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:22 am

I've been getting some fantastic suggestions and requests for specific capabilities in an .

If you use blogs, I'm sure there are tasks you would like to have automated for you so your time could be spent in other areas of your online business. Plus, I'm sure you'd like to be able to easily add Search Engine Optimized content to your blogs automatically.

Please let me know what you would like to see in an solution and you'll be added to my private list to save 20% when the product is launched.

Visit Today!
totalnet

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging