[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My first video blog • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My first video blog

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

My first video blog

Postby vanderhuge » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:55 pm

Hello all,

I created my first video blog. It will mostly be about Flash video because thats what I work on all day. I'm going to put up a lot of tutorials dealing with Flash video. The first tutorial is a video tutorial on how to create your own vdieo blog.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Bolt
vanderhuge

Postby ChristyK » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:03 pm

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby vanderhuge » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:08 pm

Hi Christy,

I'm using the new flash video codec which requires flash 8. Which I'm guessing what the problem you were having was. So what I did was put the flash cersion check code around each post. I used to have this at the top of my blog but it was kind of hard to see. Now it will be where the video in the post is supposed to be.

Could you try again?

Thanks,
Bolt
vanderhuge

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging