[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I've Got The "Stuff" For My Blog, But Now I'm Stuc • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I've Got The "Stuff" For My Blog, But Now I'm Stuc

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

I've Got The "Stuff" For My Blog, But Now I'm Stuc

Postby cindyc » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 pm

cindyc
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:14 pm

If you can afford it outsource some or all of what you want to accomplish. There are even Forums to help you accomplish anything connected with IM right here on SSWT. Who knows you might even be able to barter some or all of it.

Haste makes waste, make yourself a plan and stick to it. As the saying goes, FOCUS,FOCUS,FOCUS. Depending on what you prefer do the easy parts first, reward yourself and then quickly move onto the rest or vice versa. Outsourceing that which floors you.

Doing this is a business just like the bricks and mortar ones, just not as expensive to get started and many more possibilties than you can ever hope to complete.

Hope this helps
nar321
Elite Member

Postby lindastacy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:35 am

Remember, it doesn't have to be perfect to start with. And the beauty of a blog is that everyone understands that it starts out smaller and grows. So you don't have to be "done" before you start.

I'd suggest you...
Decide what your target market is looking for at the moment and start with that.
Choose your most profitable offering for that market and make a few blog posts in that category.
Keep the basics of SEO in mind as you get started and perfect it later.
lindastacy

Postby tknoppe » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 am

Yep, as Linda suggested - find out what your target market is looking for: as in, the most hungry for, the greatest need at this moment - and fill that need or solve that problem. People will spend money when they have a problem or need, and you have a solution.

Determine the problem/need + You provide them the solution = profits for you.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby cindyc » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 am

cindyc
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging