[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Q about WP and Adsense • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Q about WP and Adsense

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Q about WP and Adsense

Postby ownerwillcarry » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 am

ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby lindastacy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 pm

I don't think there should be any issue. Can you be more specific about what the problem is and/or give us a link to the blog?

The ads don't usually show up right away. Did you leave the code in place for a while?
lindastacy

Postby ownerwillcarry » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Thank you for your reply Linda. The blog is located at http://mightymenoffaith.wordpress.com/
I'd like to place the google ads in the sidebar underneath the calendar. I placed the code about 24 hours ago, but it still isn't showing up on the blog. I'm glad to know that at least it can be done though...
ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby lindastacy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:22 pm

When I look at the source code for your site I don't find the adsense code. I don't use Wordpress.com but I'm assuming the use of widgets is similar to self hosted WP. When you add or edit a widget there are two buttons you need to click to save the changes. One inside the widget box and the other at the bottom of all the widgets.

Try clicking both again and see if that works for you.

Otherwise, I'd suggest removing the widget and trying again. Also opy and paste the adsense code again just to be sure nothings missing from it.
lindastacy

Postby ownerwillcarry » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Thanks for your help Linda. I just found out the WP.com does not support Adsense...

Thanks again,
Greg
ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 pm

CorpRebel

Postby ownerwillcarry » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 pm

ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby ownerwillcarry » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:11 pm

ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:44 pm

I think you'll be glad you did. I like wordpress more every day.

Carol
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby AlexNewell » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:15 am

AlexNewell
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging