[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Site language translator • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Site language translator

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Site language translator

Postby Shaffir » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:28 am

Hi guy's,

I have the opportunity to use this script and it works well on blogger, wordpress and on any platform. It's custimised to suit your website and it's FOC get it.

I would appreciate if you guy could give a backlink and I'll do the same. This is not mandotory just a token of appreciation. you may get it from this link
Shaffir

Postby angelaaa » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:23 am

I am really confused about what it is you are wanting us to do? Can you please explain it in a way that I might be able to understand better what's going on? Thanks so much.

Angela
angelaaa

Postby Shaffir » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:01 pm

Hi angela,

Sorry if you got confused. You may have the script as FOC no string attach. but I would appreciate with you may linkback to my site and I'll link back to your site. You may insert my link at your site Link. simple as it's.

Shaffir

Shaffir

Postby angelaaa » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:34 am

What category would you say the main points of your blog is about?
angelaaa

Category!

Postby Shaffir » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:37 pm

Well you may add my site on your Marketing & Design or Technology that would be fine.

Thanks
Shaffir

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging