[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Article Exchange for blogs • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Article Exchange for blogs

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Article Exchange for blogs

Postby annalaurabrown » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:31 pm

Hi
I am looking to exchange articles/writeups with 10 or so people for my blog at http://www.onlinemarketinglessonsblog.com I will include your article on my blog with bio box and in exchange you will include one of mine. Must be internet marketing related.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:22 am

Hi Anna ~

I don't have an article that I know of unless you think there is a post on my WAHM blog that might be newsworthy to you. If there is, let me know and I will be more than happy to exchange articles with you.

If not, I would be open to doing a link exchange if you think that our sites are a match. It's totally up to you and I won't take offense if my site isn't quite right up your alley.

Hope you are having a great weekend!!
I plan on trying to have one ~ we'll see how it goes.

Happy St. Patty's Day,

Angela

PS Here's the link to my WAHM blog

:arrow:
angelaaa

Re: Article Exchange for blogs

Postby Denise Kincy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:09 pm

Denise Kincy

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging