[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Ideas to increase my PR on blog • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Ideas to increase my PR on blog

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Ideas to increase my PR on blog

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:28 am

I use PayPerPost and need to increase the PR of one of my blogs from a 3 to a 4. My blog is http://www.stefanipartin.com

Should I start with blogroll link exchanges?
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:55 am

Blogrolling is a great start. Also make sure that you are listed in feed directories, blog directories, and pinging properly. Outside of that, seek quality inbound links from related sites through the usual methods. Submitting a few related articles would be a great idea too, of course.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:43 pm

Hi Stefani

Some great tips on increasing PR (and SEO and traffic and money) and TONS of handy links to cool resources (not to sales pages) are in the new FREE ebook by Jack Humphrey: Authority Black Book.

You can read more about it -- and download it -- at the home page of my blog (in my signature).
Bonnie Lowe

Postby Doshy » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:07 pm

Doshy

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:25 pm

Stefani, Lynn is right about the blog rolling. If you hit the PayPerPost forums, there are about three different blog rolls that you can get involved with.

There is also a great little PDF list put out by Allan Gardyne called, "77 Ways To Get Traffic nearly all FREE." You can grab it from the front page of
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby affiliate7 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:13 pm

- to get high page rank you should get more links , with blog you can comments others blogs, use social bookmarking such as stumble upon,
- build squidoo Lens about your topic that will rank well in short time and you will get link.
I have lens for just a month a postion=20 for the keyword "seo free tools".
- mybloglog
affiliate7

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:31 pm

One thing to add, I've noticed that, yes, it's true you need more backlinks, however, to increase pagerank from one rung to another, you need a certain type of back link. More specifically, you need more backlinks from sites with a higher page rank than yours.

For instance, you want to go from a 3 to a 4, so while you're building your backlinks, you need to get links from sites with a page rank of 4+ (though, those with lower page rank still do help). This technique is what helped bring a couple sites from PR4 to PR5 and PR6 to PR7 for me.

Hope it helps,
~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby karthik26_89 » Thu May 10, 2007 12:12 am

Hi.I have created a blog some 10 days ago and i have been updating it regularly.I nearly post one article every day.You can see my blog in my signature.I have also submitted my some articles to gorticles.com and articlebase.com.How do they give page ranks?How many days does a blog need to up before qualifying for a rank?
karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 10, 2007 10:40 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:07 am

karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri May 11, 2007 8:38 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging