[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Blog or HTML for posting Articles • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Blog or HTML for posting Articles

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Blog or HTML for posting Articles

Postby grafx77 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:37 am

I have been getting very creative on some of my current Wordpress blogs and now that I have a few setup, I will be working on posting more articles to them.

I have always been extremely curious to know if posting my articles to blogs will benefit me in the same way as posting articles as an html webpage on my site when considering SEO. If both reside on my server and both have the same navigational panel, wouldn't the blog pick up visitors from the SE alot quicker and be more intuitive for my visitors to comment?

I have had a great deal of success posting articles to my blog and driving PR and traffic upstream. It seems that the SE's pickup these articles alot quicker than standard HTML pages. Do I even need to worry about posting the same articles from my blog to a static HTML page too? Would there be any benefits to posting articles twice like this if your blogs navigation works just like your website?

John
grafx77

Postby Steve MacLellan » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:41 am

Steve MacLellan

Postby grafx77 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:47 pm

Steve,

Thank you for your insight. I guess you could say I already answered my own question. Guess I just wanted a little reassurance. :D

My blogs have been getting all of my pages indexed in a fraction of the time that my regular HTML pages have. I can't speak highly enough on setting up a blog.
grafx77

Postby windersnest » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:29 pm

windersnest

Postby dgridley » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:32 pm

What I've been trying is using a static HTML entry page that features snippets from an article backend, along with a blog that features articles and related postings and is pinged regularlty.

Here's a new example that I just created this afternoon:

http://www.apply-online-credit-card.us

I haven't been doing this long.. I have another site (www.articlesites.info) that has 150 subdomains filled with articles (going to add a blog tonight).

Any commnets?
dgridley

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging