[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Pre-writing, saving as a draft and then publishing later • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Pre-writing, saving as a draft and then publishing later

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Pre-writing, saving as a draft and then publishing later

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:33 am

I've made a goal to post to my blog at least every other day. I'm searching for a co-conspirator (read: collaborator) but that's another story.

Anyway, what I've decided to do is pre-write a lot of the content while I have the time now. I'm going back to school this spring and I just won't have time to sit down every day or every other day and hammer out a full entry or come up with an entire craft project on the fly.

Blogger has a nifty feature that allows you to save a post as a draft and then you can go back in, tweak a bit, spell check and edit and then publish. I'm thinking this is the way to go. I can write when I have the time and save it for later.

There isn't really much going on that is earth shattering news in the world of gardening, so I can just type to my heart's content and save it. (Of course, if anything earth shattering comes along, I would immediately run to my computer and post about it.)

If you're using this method I'd like to know if it has worked for you or if you've come up with a better method. Thanks everyone.
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:49 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:50 pm

You can edit the time and date before you publish in compose mode if you click on "Post and Comment Options" near the bottom.
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:42 pm

Aha! Thank you :D :oops:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby theuniek1 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:30 pm

I've never actually used blogger for a blog, so please forgive my cluelessness...blogger doesn't allow you to future date posts?
theuniek1

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:01 am

Jennifer Hadorn

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging