This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hybrid business/investment...very "handsoff"

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Hybrid business/investment...very "handsoff"

Postby Al » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:49 pm

Well Lynn, you said to put our writing skills to the test....I'm not sure if I'll pass, but this is important.

I have recently come across a new breed of direct sales company, and I can honestly say "I have been waiting for this". With most direct sales companies, you must do all your own advertising, make the calls to interested people, send them to conference calls, do threeway calls, and then ultimitely make the sale. Well, I have found someone who has changed the face of direct sales.

This company does all your advertising, calls all your prospects, and they make the sales for you. It is almost unbelievable, but it is true. They take away the biggest problem with direct sales. Most people that fail in this business, fail due to the advertising, (they don't know how, or where) or the calls, (their afraid to make them), and then making the sale is almost out of the question.

I can tell you this....if you have been looking for somthing that can change your life, and is very passive, you can click on the link below, and enjoy. It will give you an inside look at what I think is the "real deal", as far as having tremendous success online, and without being very involved.

Once you have had a look, and you still have questions, private message me, and I will have all your questions answered. Thank you.

I look forward to a very successful 2006, and now you can too...check it out. http://www.MegaWealthy.com/616
Al

Return to Members Free Classifieds