This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

LOVE What You Do!! SELL AVON!!!

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

LOVE What You Do!! SELL AVON!!!

Postby avonleslie1 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:51 pm

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM??

EVERYONE has a dream - but what makes YOURS so different?

If you're reading this right now, something has driven you to seek something more. Whatever the reason, AVON offers so many CHOICES with such FLEXIBILITY that's it's not hard to find a perfect fit with any given situation or lifestyle - EVEN YOURS. All that stands between YOU and your DREAMS is a little hard work, a positive attitude, and a desire to succeed.

Avon is the company for women and a few good men!!

ALL of our products in our major lines (AVON, Anew, beComing, MARK, & Avon Wellness) can be utilized for fundraisers and ALL are eligible for our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! There's a lot of ways to grow and/or expand a business with the products alone - but there's also our TRAINING for Beauty Advisors, Leadership, MARK, and eRepresentative!

Leadership, our network marketing program, is enabling Representatives to reach their financial goals faster than ever by recruiting and mentoring new Representatives. Avon offers GENEROUS bonuses in a SUPPORTIVE environment for a program, which is now a benchmark in the network marketing industry! Couple this with our Representative Savings Plan for retirement and you have a homemade business with retirement benefits!

The BEST PART? it only takes $10.00 and 30-45 minutes of your time to get you started (it's usually $15). Avon does NOT require the purchase of a product "kit" - or ANY additional products - when you sign up. You order the products as you need them to fulfill orders and earn accordingly as you go. AVON even extends instant credit to get products to you BEFORE you even pay for them (and, no, there's no 'credit check' first!)! It's an absolute WIN-WIN proposition!

Remember...
* NO inventory
* NO quotas
* NO door to door
* FREE training
* FREE shipping
* NO mandatory meetings
* Experienced, knowledgeable upline leader
* Additional local support from AVON corporate

EMAIL ME TODAY and I can get you started!

I am in the los Angeles area and I can sign up anyone in Southern California. If you are interested and NOT in So Cal, email me and I can hook you up with a rep that can sign you up in your area.

Also, if your just interested in purchasing AVON, you can! Just check out my website and you can order online and have your products delivered right to your door!! http://lesliecollins.avonrepresentative.com

Leslie Collins
Avon Independent Sales Rep.
avonleslie1@yahoo.com
http://lesliecollins.avonrepresentative.com

818-842-3656
avonleslie1

Return to Members Free Classifieds