[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Dont be shy - Promote it! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Dont be shy - Promote it!

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:53 am

We ALL have something to advertise - so let's get to it! ;)

The purpose of this new category is twofold:

1) You know how much of a softy I am about those self-promotional posts, and how I hate to just up and delete a new member's post off the board. So here we go - the solution to that whole problem. You want to post ads? Go for it!

2) I'm genuinely interested to see what everyone is promoting, and how. The best way to find out about new products, new affiliate programs or new websites is to read these ads!

To make this even more fun - give us the best you've got! Write up the most compelling ad that you possibly can... "Here's my new website. Please, please click on it" isnt going to cut it - put your ad-writing skills to the test!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 31, 2005 11:08 am

Results?

I'm curious to know if any of you have experienced results with the Ads you've posted here. I would love to hear the details, if you have! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:00 am

Yes, me too! I'm curious to know if people who post their ads here have gotten any results. I usually don't look at the classified ads section in forums, but that might be just me.
Ladan Lashkari

Postby rorycanyon » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:38 pm

rorycanyon

Postby hk997 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:05 pm

depends on the title, if the title is good, people will visit the site, if the title is not good, usually nobody clicks on it, i'll tell you about my success soon!
hk997

Postby vickie » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:09 pm

Well I am just now going to post my little ad and will let you know what happens!

Thanks
vickie

Yes I have results

Postby crankit98 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:30 pm

crankit98
Elite Member

Postby sarpras » Thu May 24, 2007 8:54 pm

Very good space for website promotion.
sarpras

Postby Angela Wills » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:57 pm

Thank you for providing this free place to advertise Lynn! :) I'll let you know how mine goes too :)
Angela Wills
Elite Member

Postby simplyjo » Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 am

simplyjo

Postby terrapin719 » Sat May 16, 2009 3:30 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Members Free Classifieds