[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Autoresponder with Affiliate Links • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Autoresponder with Affiliate Links

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Autoresponder with Affiliate Links

Postby Christi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Shame on me! I offer a free wedding tips report when someone signs up with their email address. Unfortunately I don't do any follow up.

So I'm ready to go forward with an autoresponder series, but have a question. I'd like to promote some affiliate products, however I'm not sure which route to take.

Should I only promote products from one company or should I promote products from several?

Anyone have any experience with either? Please share, I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,

Christi
Christi

Postby Katarina1 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:57 am

Go to click bank and go through Top 100 affiliate products.
Go to ezinearticles and go through Top 100 article titles.
It will give you some idea what is popular.Also,do a research,survey your leads,give them a free ebook or something to reply and answer 5 questions.Idea is to make them tell you what they want to buy.What they searching for. It is easy to pick affiliate product if you know what they want to buy.How to do that?
Read my post on this forum:
http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... hp?t=23098

Good luck Christi, I wish you success :)
Katarina1

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders