[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Please help me choose - Aweber or UMC? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Please help me choose - Aweber or UMC?

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Please help me choose - Aweber or UMC?

Postby armaan » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:32 am

armaan

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:23 pm

I dont have any personal experience with UMC, but I do highly recommend Aweber. There's a reason that they are the industry leader in Email Marketing ;)

The one thing you have to worry about most with hosting/email combined is the blacklisting issues and delivery rates. I had this problem with a host prior to switching to Aweber, and found that the cost of Aweber was WELL worth making the switch.

As for hosting, I use and recommend HostGator, and I have a coupon code here that you can use for your first month free: http://www.clicknewz.com/995/hostgator- ... r-a-penny/

HTH
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Getagrip » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:56 pm

I'd recommend Aweber - all the way. I tried UMC out for a project me and a friend were working on, but some of the tests that we did were not successful, so I'd recommend that you just stick with Aweber.
Getagrip

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders