[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to build list with Aweber by giving away free stuff? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to build list with Aweber by giving away free stuff?

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to build list with Aweber by giving away free stuff?

Postby kiatlc » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:09 am

Since I am new to Aweber (I have just subscribed), I would like to know that, how can I build an Email List by giving away the free report?

Actually I build this list for the purpose of notifying my blog readers abt an ebook I am going to launch in next month. This ebook is not free, and I plan to give first 30 pre-orders a great discount. I would like to use this as my communication channel with those who are my potential customers. I will soft sell them along the way and encourage them to be my future affiliate.

I am asking abt the actual steps to take, the sequence.

Lets say I create a landing page to promote my newsletter, and I promise to give them the download link if they signup with me.

So is it an autoresponder mailing list? But I don't wana make all the communication automatic, I wana add latest updates of the progress of my ebook when I feel needed.

So what step by step should I take?
kiatlc

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:51 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kiatlc » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:54 pm

Thx Lynn, u r very helpful, I will have a try.

I use wordpress as my website. I know how to create page, just i m not sure how to hide this page (not show up in my Page List) yet when i give out the link, the visitor can see it (not private, just hidden)?
kiatlc

Postby theuniek1 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:02 pm

theuniek1

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:57 pm

You can also create a web page and just upload it to your hosting account. It wont have the theme of your blog, but it gives you more control if you need it.

Here is an example, which is a page I created in an HTML editor and then uploaded to my server:
http://www.clicknewz.com/digital-picture-frame.htm
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kiatlc » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:14 am

if i have more than one pages to exclude, then how should the code looks like?
kiatlc

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:22 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kiatlc » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:27 am

kiatlc

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders