This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Site Updates in Progress

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Site Updates in Progress

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:26 am

Major updates are in progress for the SSWT site & community, including a new theme. The goal is to simplify, and to make the site easier for you to use. This is your opportunity to offer feedback on features you'd like to see!

The main focus will be on the interactive areas of the site: community/forum, live webinars, email newsletter, as well as the topical tutorials & recommended resources.

Feedback is welcome on any of those sections. What would you like to see? What do you feel will help you most in starting or running your online business? This site & community was designed for you so your feedback will be considered & possibly implemented! Thanks :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Site Updates in Progress

Postby SteveT » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 pm

What I have seen I have liked, layout seems a lot easier to find your way around. First time at the forum although I have used the rest of the site for a year or more. Great stuff, you deserve a coffee.

Regards
Steve (Tallamy)
SteveT

Postby Bina Omar » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi Lynn,

Love the new look. A feature I'd like to see is a quicker search function. You know some forums like the Warrior Forum, for example, you click on search and a search box appears right below the word search for you to do a quick search, as opposed as loading a completely different search page (which is still useful for advanced searches).

Other than that, all else looking good :~)

Warm regards,
Bina.
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Great!

I should have mentioned in the original post... that *this* is not the new theme :D

I have not unveiled that publicly yet. I am most curious what you feel will help you most in achieving your goals online. The webinars have been very productive, the forum has been very active as well.

What are your preferences in regards to learning Internet Marketing, or staying on top of new methods & strategies? PDF Files, live webinars, discussion forum, on-page tutorials (web pages), ?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby onlineleben » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:36 am

although I miss the old layout (this seems to be a little cluttered IMHO) the site reacts faster now. Got a new server as well?
onlineleben

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Yes, I switched hosts. Unfortunately the platform & theme had to be updated to import the forum database, which is why you see the difference here. I'm actually going to archive this forum and switch to a new platform altogether in the next couple of weeks - which is why I'm asking for general feedback. I'd love to hear what you get the most use out of here at the forum, which features you like/use, etc.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm

The new forum can be found at:

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/members/

You'll need to register and set up a new profile. I'll be archiving this forum soon ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements