[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Help Me Win A Macbook Air :-) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Help Me Win A Macbook Air :-)

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Help Me Win A Macbook Air :-)

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 22, 2008 9:37 am

I'm sure by now you've heard of Stompernet, and that they are finally re-opening for new members. Since they launched in October of 2006 they have only re-opened for a total of 72 hours, so this is a pretty big deal.

During their re-opening event, they are giving away a very cool SEO tool called Site Seer. If I can talk 500 people into checking it out (and its awesome!) then I will win a Macbook Air.

Full details are here:
http://www.clicknewz.com/1528/stompernet-sneak-peak/

Or you can go straight to their site for the tool:
http://www.stompernet.net/jvp/aw.aspx?B=44&A=1107

We’re all in this together. The Stompernet team would love to give you a tour of their members portal. You’d like to get your hands on a super-powerful SEO tool at zero cost. And I’d love to win that Macbook Air ;)

(I really dont ask for that many favors :D :D )
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Marc Meole » Thu May 22, 2008 12:23 pm

I just put my name an email in the signup on the left....is that all I need to do to get you credit for the visit?
Marc Meole

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 22, 2008 12:45 pm

The sign-up box is on the right on my screen, but yes - that's it :D

Thank you!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:56 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:19 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin