This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Notice to Current Mods, May 2008

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Notice to Current Mods, May 2008

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 14, 2008 6:08 pm

New Moderators were accepted twice in the past year, in May and November 2007. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank You for your time and your participation as a Mod here at SSWT.

This week I am evaluating all current Moderators, and reviewing new potential Mods for certain categories. If you are interesting in moderating here at the SSWT Forum, please see the sticky thread at the top of this catgegory (Announcements) that explains the benefits & requirements.

Current mods who have not posted a topic or reply in the last 10 days will have their Moderator Status automatically removed. Your account as a registered member will remain active, but you will no longer have moderator controls. Active moderators in categories that have spam posts more than 24 hours old will also have mod status automatically removed.

This post serves as official notice. I will not be sending out individual notices.

This is not personal. It is my mission to run a spam-free environment for serious Self-Starters to get the help and answers they need. I need a great team of active Moderators to accomplish this.

Being a Moderator is not charity work. There are a lot of benefits to moderating a category where you are seeking expert status and targeted traffic. I would like to keep it win/win/win - for you, for me, and for all of the members coming to SSWT for guidance.

If you recently lost Mod status and would like to be reinstated, please reapply per the instructions in this thread: http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... hp?t=23700

-
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements