[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - If You Emailed Me This Week... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

If You Emailed Me This Week...

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

If You Emailed Me This Week...

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:38 pm

If you sent me an email this week, I am NOT ignoring you. I had a technical glitch with one of my primary addresses, and lost 3 days worth of emails (what a pain blah lol). Anyway, on that note I'll paste in a note you may have missed from me earlier:

Lately I have been getting a lot of emails and also private
messages. Quite honestly, I cant keep up with it all when
the questions are coming from so many directions.

It would help me A LOT if you could post your questions on
the forum instead. That is exactly what it was set up for,
and I check in daily.

If you have a personal question to ask me, its best to send
a PM (private message) over an email - as my Inbox stays
quite full and things tend to get lost there :}

If you emailed me something important, regarding membership or otherwise, please Private Message me and let me know!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements