[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - This Week’s Free Webinar at SSWT… Cancelled • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

This Week’s Free Webinar at SSWT… Cancelled

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

This Week’s Free Webinar at SSWT… Cancelled

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:11 am

As you know, I host a Free Webinar every Tuesday at Noon EST. Unfortunately, I had to cancel this week’s event at the last minute…

We have been having technical problems with the conference room, and only a small handful of people - usually around 15 - were able to log in and participate live.

I love the TALKCOM room that we were using, but for some reason that one room had login issues and also recording problems. It got down to the wire - barely 24 hours before this week’s scheduled Webinar - and I couldnt get the logins to another TALKCOM room, so I had no choice but to cancel.

While I know a few of you were able to gain access and join in live, the technical problems resulted in dozens of emails from frustrated subscribers each week. With the recordings not working properly, I couldnt even offer those readers a Replay of the event…

I am trying to find a resolution to the issue, which includes researching new conference room programs. If you know of one that you would like to recommend to me, I am certainly open to suggestions!

Tammy Munson (NewMediaVA.com) suggested HotConference as a good option. I looked over it last night and it has most of the features I am looking for - browser, whiteboard, text chat, voice chat (even 2-way). You can even go full-screen mode (taking away all the grey space and features) to do full online presentations.

The primary downside being that you can record the audio and save the text chat, but you cant record the visual presentation. Also, rooms are limited to 100 participants - though that might work…

At any rate, I’ll miss meeting up with you guys this week and know that I am making it a top priority to have something lined up for next week. If you would like to receive notification about the upcoming events, be sure to register here (it’s free): . And again, if you have any recommendations or suggestions for conferencing solutions… let me know!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby laurie » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 am

I'm really missing your weekly webinar right about now, Lynn :(
laurie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:07 pm

Sorry about that - it couldnt be helped.

Quite frustrating! :roll:

I'm looking at a couple of options. If anyone has suggestions for conferencing solutions, let me know.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hi lynn

Postby kowhai » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm

I use dimdim at this address http://www.dimdim.com/ they are very good

Anthony
kowhai

Return to Announcements