[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free Webinars Coming September 2007 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Webinars Coming September 2007

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Postby Marilou » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:34 pm

Marilou

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:41 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby helmy » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 am

Hello,

Friday and Saturday is the best for my, I am In Abu Dhabi, this is my week end

Information Marketing is my preferred topic

Regards 8)
helmy

Postby edysby » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:03 am

Hi Lynn and others

Thanks for the invitation

Maybe my time zone is different from you. If I may suggest Saturday afternoon. My time zone is GMT +7.

Topics :
- Make money website
- How to write product review
- Make money with context link
- Attract more visitor to your site

Also what kind of chatting software for this webinar?
I never attend webinar before. Please inform me what software I should use.
edysby
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:51 pm

Thanks!

The software will all be included with the webinar, so you'll have opportunity to log on and download any plugins you need etc prior to the event.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Live Webinar

Postby Karen Chrisman » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:18 am

Hi Lynn,

I need basics as well as how to get income going on my blog.
How to get a list started. I only have 3 on my list right now. So many of my niches forums are leery of marketers and don't allow links in your sig.
How to work the Fast Cash Strategy method in non IM niches?

I can attend before 2:30 PM EST during the week days. I have to leave at 2:30 to pick up my kid.

Karen
Karen Chrisman
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:47 pm

Thanks!

I am looking at Noon or 2:00 EST on Tuesday afternoons. I believe we'll run these events for one hour each week. And my plan is to stick to that hour so that everyone knows what to expect in regards to blocking off time and not running over into other things you need to be doing.

I'm checking with with Tammy now to nail down the available time slots ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:11 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby laurie » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:49 pm

laurie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:02 pm

Great topic suggestion :)

Update: There is not a bridge line with this, so there wont be any long distance charges. Its all done over the web, so bring your headphones, or a mic & speakers so you can join in and/or just listen!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby laurie » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:28 pm

Thanks Lynn.

I haven't received the link yet - have you sent them out?
laurie
Elite Member

Postby laurie » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:37 pm

Oops - one more thing, then I promise to leave you alone.

I listened to the Hot Seminar Series without headphones, or a mic. Will I be able to listen to your webinar without them?

Thanks Lynn.
laurie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:29 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

webinar - audio - can i download?

Postby helmy » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:16 am

Hello Lynn

can i download the webinar ? the audio file? actualy i can not attend it if it is live. i am at work.

please write the link ;)
helmy

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:21 am

Since you are an Elite Member, yes.

I will be making the recording of the event available free in the Private Forum :)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements