[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - login.php page without programing knowledge • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

login.php page without programing knowledge

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

login.php page without programing knowledge

Postby helmy » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:08 am

My friends

I have an issue, I want to create a “login.php” page, and I do not know PHP language.

Some people I noticed are doing without PHP knowledge

Can anyone advice me?
helmy

Postby helmy » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:49 pm

helmy

Postby kidino » Thu May 01, 2008 12:04 pm

This may not be the right place to ask, but I'll try to help out anyway. But I think I would need to know what this is for. Is this for your own use, or is it for member's to login to member's area?

If it is for a member's area, I think the best way is to get one of those membership site scripts. I know that some people try to squeeze it because of lack of funds. But try getting one that you feel confident will deliver what you want. You'll get peace of mind and surefire solution.

I can't recommend any at this point because I don't know what you are trying to do.

But if you want to code this yourself, you would need to use the SESSION or cookies to keep track of visitors. I know a bit of PHP. I am able to help you out with this...
kidino
Elite Member

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business