[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Favorite Ways to Advertise! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Favorite Ways to Advertise!

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Favorite Ways to Advertise!

Postby SuccessTeam » Wed May 02, 2007 9:05 pm

SuccessTeam

Postby DBeavers » Thu May 03, 2007 2:55 am

Online - I promote both my business and the business opportunity by posting on a number of forums, primarily focused on home-based business.

Offline - I hand out hundreds of self-promotion items - samples of my products that have my message imprinted on them. Not only are they taking my business card info, they are also accepting a functional product that they can use on the job, or in their personal life.

By the time a person has gone through one of my pads of sticky notes, they have been exposed to my name and one of my products over 100 times.

My pocket screwdrivers, ink pens, shrimp peelers (disguised as letter openers), magnetic phone indexes, calendars, and more expose my clients and prospects to just a small sampling of my products - yet reap me great rewards and many clients will buy the exact products I'm using.

No other media has given me the impact and results as I have gotten with my promotional advertising.

Dennis
DBeavers

Postby Warren Contreras » Thu May 03, 2007 10:33 pm

My favorite is fast becoming Video on YouTube, the number four most visited site online according to Alexa. I just finished another one today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43911AkRhcg

I'm interested in what others have to say.
Warren Contreras

Postby julez2 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:41 pm

Article marketing and forum posting are my favorites. I get great results from these.

Julie
julez2

Hello Warren

Postby mohammed » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:07 am

mohammed

Re: Hello Warren

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:27 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Direct Mail offline Marketing, sales leads

Postby Lance_Best » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:51 am

All,

I have an admitted bias, however, I use direct mail and contact data to get into the best person.

Though direct mail is not an easy out. You still have to do the market research, know your target and market segment. Direct mail leads are sales leads, and need to be treated as such.

I build custom sales letters and ensure I am answering the questions they have.

However I use sales data that is customized as well. This is to say, I know the persons demographics, (age, children, ect...), and write to that need. If I use B2B leads, I know their SIC code, income, credit score, position in the company ect... Having this information and USING it is crucial to writing good copy and having direct mail be a viable option of offline marketing!
Lance_Best

Postby Lance_Best » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:53 am

Warren:

How are you using YouTube? The video you posted has been remmoved...

Regards,
Lance_Best

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business