[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do you have a one-minute “Business Infomercial?” • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you have a one-minute “Business Infomercial?”

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby SkinCareGirl » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:31 am

Here is a guideline to help you plan your infomercial.
http://www.gwin.ca/media/article_images ... ercial.pdf

Here's mine. I feel it needs some work. Input/advice?
Thanks!
Leslie :)

Did you know for more than 40 years, Mary Kay products have earned the loyalty of millions of customers? That’s because Mary Kay products meet the highest standards of safety, quality and performance.

Are you concerned about the visible signs of aging? Being a skin care consultant I can find the right products for you "to turn back time" and educate you on what a good skin care system can do for you.

Women and men of all ages are concerned about the visible signs of aging which include fine lines and wrinkles, and the loss of skin firmness and elasticity. Baby boomers want to fight the signs of aging, while younger women want to delay them. For best results, be sure to ask me what products will work best for you.
SkinCareGirl

One Minute?

Postby Warren Contreras » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:57 am

Are you sure you can say all that in one minute? To be honest, after the first few lines my eyes glazed over, so I don't think hearing it would work on me, but then I'm not a woman either.

I prefer a 10 second Infomercial so I don't lose their interest.

Hey do you have the Internet at home and a little extra time?

Could you learn to give away free money with no catches? If you can, I'll show you how to get paid for doing it, no kidding.

Then I send them to a special website I set up to do the explaining when they are more inclined to pay attention on their own schedule.
Warren Contreras

Postby SkinCareGirl » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:49 pm

OK, I probably shouldn't have said one minute. :)
My post would have been 10 pages long. lol
I want to have something to say at a networking event...to introduce myself and my company/products.

Warren, I like yours, but some times people think "scam" when they hear or read "learn to give away free money with no catches." I think yeah right, this is too good to be true. No offense, just my thoughts.:)

Leslie
SkinCareGirl

Postby Warren Contreras » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:23 pm

Warren Contreras

Re :

Postby lisa.ray » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:00 am

lisa.ray

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business