[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Where and HOW to advertise locally..... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Where and HOW to advertise locally.....

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Where and HOW to advertise locally.....

Postby MsSuccess » Mon May 22, 2006 5:42 pm

8) Hi again everyone, Amy here again. Hope you are all well. OK other ways to advertise locally besides the rear window sign, I put my little cards out everywhere, I put an envelope on ATM Machines that says "Free Take One" and it has my business cards in there, I also put envelopes on Coke Machines in front of strip malls or where ever that say "Free Take One" and put your cards in there. Also, you can put flyers out, leave flyers at the Quick Pack and Ship places on the counter where people fill out there mail packages, also, get some of the http://FreeTravelCoupons.biz cards and pass them out to EVERYONE you see! My card says "Get a 3 day, 2 night Vacation Stay on us!" then it has a URL for them to go to that takes them to my page of different things. To look at my page go here to get an idea of what I'm talking about. http://FreeTravelCoupons.biz/amy/ If you'd like to use this great service yourself, use coupon code: AMY it has helped boost my sales! Good luck everyone! Take Care, and will be back on with a new tip soon!
MsSuccess

Postby CorpRebel » Mon May 22, 2006 11:27 pm

CorpRebel

Rick

Postby MsSuccess » Tue May 23, 2006 5:11 pm

:lol: OK Rick, you don't like the pink, sorry about that. I just love

color! I'm a blue personality type. If you don't know what I'm talking

about you can learn more from the free e-book. It's a great wealth of

knowlege. It's in my sig line! TTYS!
MsSuccess

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 23, 2006 7:15 pm

Actually, I cant read the pink text on my laptop at all. I could read it on my desktop system just fine, but I'm out of the office for the week and on laptop only... so I thought you'd like to know ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Not a problem!

Postby MsSuccess » Tue May 23, 2006 11:37 pm

:P I have been so swamped today and had my power out for 6 hours due to the people working on a line out side they hit a power line and knocked all power out! LOL Talk to you soon! :P
MsSuccess

Pink isn't the only color option

Postby DBeavers » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:54 am

Amy,

If you prefer to use color, almost any dark color will provide enough contrast to the lighter tan backgound here. Dark Blue, Green, Dark Red or other colors will allow you to be yourself, and still allow others to read your posts.

Consider using larger type when using color to make it easier for the others to read.

Dennis
DBeavers

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business