[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Emerald Passport • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Emerald Passport

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Postby chris17 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:29 pm

I hope everyone is having a great summer. Emerald Passport just finally after a lot of edits and changes came out with the new FULL course called power of success for kids. This course I just went through and is outstanding. There is no other product in the marketplace like this.

Teaching parents different ways for their children to learn and study. It covers from kindergarten to college. All sorts of topics are covered which ALL children should go through and watch. A course like this is going to greatly expand our market. All teachers, stay at home moms, and any parent who wants to give their children an extra tool to help them learn and study MUST HAVE this course.

I have been with EPI for three years now and it is great to see a course like this that really isnt your typical ebook type of course. It is unique and powerful and quite frankly this course can be sold for 1295 by itself. It really makes the Passport to Prosperity course complete. I love it.

If your looking at this business, don't delay, the product, and business is great. I am teaching others to create their own leads and I am so excited how this will explode our business. I plan on doing voice blasts to teachers and stay at home moms selling this as a retail product. If you want help how to do that please contact me.

If you want a free product guest pass to see this great product then feel free to email me at passportofwealth@aol.com

Chris
chris17

Previous

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success