[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How Mike Dillard Made Me $3,020 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How Mike Dillard Made Me $3,020

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

How Mike Dillard Made Me $3,020

Postby David Dutton » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:07 pm

David Dutton
Elite Member

Postby Russell Portwood » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:00 am

Russell Portwood
Elite Member

Postby David Dutton » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 am

David Dutton
Elite Member

Postby Russell Portwood » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 am

Dave:
Great to "see" ya! Sure, I would love to take a look and see how I could help. Will be in touch.

On another note, for all who are reading this, I would like to point out the importance of "network" in network marketing. It's about people - that's the network. It's about how you can help people. I know for a fact that David helps people in his business and his focus is on just that: serving. And that is why I would love to help him.

While I don't want to turn Lynn's forum into a personal chat thing, I do want to point out how important it is to make connections. And this is the perfect example. Don't look at everybody as a prospect. I know you have probably been taught that but try another idea. Look at every person as somebody you can give to in some way. It will change your business. For the better.

With that said...

David - I look forward to seeing you soon!

Russell
Russell Portwood
Elite Member

Postby David Dutton » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:35 am

Very cool...

Give me a shout and I do appreciate the comments above. Without people...I never would of had a business. ;-)

D
David Dutton
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Good to see you posting, David! Congrats on the success. You rock!

Miss you at the webinars.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby David Dutton » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey Angie!

Thanks so much.I haven't gotten on the webinars out of laziness...but I should. lol

Was hanging with Lynn tonight at my meetup.

Dave
David Dutton
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:38 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success