[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What Is The Best Pay Plan • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What Is The Best Pay Plan

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

What Is The Best Pay Plan

Postby globalbizz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 am

There's so many comp plans out there.

Unilever, breakaway, binary, hybrids etc

What have you found to be the best plan to earn the maximum for your efforts?
globalbizz

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:41 pm

I like to stick with companies that have very basic binary pay plans. It seems to me that the more complicated the pay plan is, the harder it is to earn money. The make it look really flashy and profitable, but when it comes down to it there are too many rules and steps that need to be taken before you ever see a commission.

I'd stay away from any company that gives you a powerline that says they put every one below you in the company that signs up after you. These are usually just ways to entice you into signing up and upgrading and you never see any significant money from these programs.

Maybe I am wrong but that's been my experience. I'm sticking with my basic binary as my favorite.
Daniel Cassidy

Postby annalaurabrown » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:11 am

It depends on what you are looking for. I love mine because it is very simple.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success