[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anybody Recruit On MySpace? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anybody Recruit On MySpace?

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Anybody Recruit On MySpace?

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:20 pm

I am trying to get into MySpace as a potential for finding
new affiliates and leads. I set up a page on my business, but
I am not sure about the best way to go about recruiting new
affiliates without coming across as spam.

Does anybody use MySpace as part of their MLM recruitment?

If so what methods are effective for getting people's attention
about your opportunity and possibly getting them to signup
under you?
Daniel Cassidy

Postby Mommyland » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:22 am

I have a lot of wahp on my lists, become friends with your target market, those who you want to do business with or partner with. and what I think is most effective is sending bulletins. Make sure it has an 'Click me' title to get the readers to open it. Avoid private messaging anyone to let them know most people hit the spam button so fast.
Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby Paul Cooley » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:11 pm

I have never generated quality leads from myspace, but have met some great people who are in the MLM Industry.

I think a huge aspect is the presentation of your page, doesn't matter if it's myspace, a blog or a capture page. It needs to offer a solution to that person's problem. People are tired of seeing things like "want to join the best opportunity ever!?" pages. They was real content.
Paul Cooley
Elite Member

Postby AveryWeb » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:11 pm

AveryWeb

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:45 pm

I tried to use Myspace before to promote my website and my account got deleted twice. I have another profile for my page but I don't promote it.
MommyEnterprises

Postby Tony Williams » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 am

All great replies, what needs to be understood is relating what you have to a persons needs or wants. You can't do this without knowing a person.

How many people do we have on our friends list but we do not know much about them. Truly friends?

In my opinion it's a waste of time and energy trying to master using such sites as Myspace etc... for the building of a home business. Adding it into your overall strategy is ok. Just trying to use those sites exclusively is not a great ideal.

Think of why people are there in first place. To join an opportunity? Looking for a way to make money? To recruit others? Is that what owners had in mind when creating such sites?

Gaining the talent of getting to know people and solving problems / providing solutions to their problems should be #1 priority of marketers.

Mastering this skill = succcess
http://www.leadersclub.com/34768/html/c ... spects.asp
Tony Williams

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success