[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Speed Of An MLM Business • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Speed Of An MLM Business

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

The Speed Of An MLM Business

Postby jaggiegill » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:51 pm

If you work this MLM business fast, and put the pedal to the metal, it becomes easier and more rewarding. For whatever reason, the results you get also improve a lot.

Why?

I have found there are Three Major Reasons for Working Network Marketing Fast:

1) The right people have a tendency to show up if you work this business fast and the wrong people have a tendency to show up if you work this business slow.

That is so true.

Because when you work this MLM business fast, you exude a certain energy that attracts the right people, and also they can see that you are someone that really wants to get things done.

People have a tendency to be attracted to higher energy people, and when you display that energy, it does act like a magnet and draw people towards you at a quicker pace, and in everything you do.

2) You have a tendency to be more focused, more determined, and more serious.

People who are determined, focused, and serious, do not play with this business. They are like a heat seeking missile -- dead on to the target and won't be denied. Working MLM slow has little appeal to them.

Focus is a key element for Success in a home business, and when you become more focused, it has a tendency to build your determination, and seriousness of your efforts. It will require focus for you to put more activity in an hour, as well as determination to keep you focused.

3) Your thinking and mindset changes.

When you kick it into overdrive, and do more activity in a day than most do in a week, you will find your whole perspective on this business changes.

And you will realize what it really takes to succeed massively in MLM, and life itself.

Will it be FAST MLM or Slow for you?

Will it be Fast Network Marketing or Slow for you?

Are you now working FAST or slow?

The word FAST in MLM stands for:

"Fuel Accelerating Success Track"

Truly, working this business fast is a Success Fuel for your life!
jaggiegill

Postby trekfun » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:19 am

I agree that working a mlm or network marketing as it is called nowdays as fast as possible is the best.

It would be great if it really worked that way but it seems like when you try to build a downline you get a mixture of people who do not recruit at all, recruit a few members and a few great members that recruit like crazy.

Finding members who want to recruit like crazy is hard to do in reality.

To Your Success,
Les
trekfun

Postby topearn » Sun May 25, 2008 2:54 am

topearn

Postby Russell Portwood » Sun May 25, 2008 10:25 pm

I would agree that building a business quickly is the ideal, but many people (including myself) don't have the time to go the fast route. Depending on the company you work with, you can go the slow route as well. That is what I did and my business grows slowly, but steadily. I like the income - even if I don't work. Then if I do get some time to work, my income grows.

The major drawback is that recruits tend to do what YOU do. So you see how that has a negative effect on my business. But I have plenty of solid customers that generate a commission for me and I do nothing. (I know - shame on me!)

Seems my internet marketing habit keeps me from my network marketing habit. :roll:

Russell
Russell Portwood
Elite Member

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success