[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Your "warm" market • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Your "warm" market

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Your "warm" market

Postby ultramommy3 » Sun May 13, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi friends

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what to do when your "warm" market has turned cold!!!

I'm not one for "stepping out of my box". Any suggestions?
Thanks so much!!!
Tracy
ultramommy3

Postby jaggiegill » Sun May 13, 2007 5:14 pm

Your warm market never gets cold, there are times where your warm market is not responsive and in these times you can step out of the box and advertise in areas where you always have a warm market. There is a place where you can always get a good target market...forums, it's probably the best place to get traffic to your site and have viewers taking action to whatever you have to offer. You should never have the mindset of not having a good market, or your running out of warm prospects.
jaggiegill

Re: Your "warm" market

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 13, 2007 11:01 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ultramommy3 » Mon May 14, 2007 9:26 am

ultramommy3

Postby theuniek1 » Mon May 14, 2007 12:05 pm

Hey Tracy,
I learned from early on that you can't force someone to be interested in anything. Even the book I'm reading now (The 4 Hour Workweek), mentions that you shouldn't tell people what they want, but instead, .

If your friends and family simply aren't responsive to your offer, maybe it's time for you to find a new target audience. In time, if they truly are interested, they will note your success and ask how they can get involved.

Hope that makes sense and helps out. :)

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby Jessie.Rayot » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:29 pm

Tracy,
I don't really have new advice, just wanted to let you know you're not alone. My warm market makes me want to bang my head against a wall with how stubborn they can be. What stinks is I know some of them would be perfect at starting a business with the company I am with, and even more of them would just love the products.
Unfortunatly, now is not their time. I have to agree with Teli. Next year when I drive up to Boston to visit them all with my family in our new car that is paid for by my company (no, not pink) then they can ask me for more info on what I am doing.
Jessie.Rayot

Postby Paul Cooley » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 pm

A few years back I learned just how cold a warm market can be. I don't even try with my warm market anymore. I just let them see my success and let them come after me.

Are you using the Internet to market to your cold market? My personal opinion is that the Internet is the best way to go. When you are using the Internet right, you can have leads coming to you 24/7.

Not to mention it places you in more of a professional position, because now they are coming after you. 8)
Paul Cooley
Elite Member

Postby Russell Portwood » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:12 pm

Russell Portwood
Elite Member

Postby LKuhel » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:17 pm

I agree - I do not even bother with my warm market, they are way to negative and closed minded.

The funny part is when they start asking me about what I'm doing..... :o
LKuhel

Postby globalbizz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:28 am

With a warm market you already have creditability. People either like and trust you or not. Your opportunity will not change their opinion of you.

Therefore you should at least let everybody you know what you are doing and seek their help.

Remember you can't sell a steak to a vegetarian so don't ram your opportunity down everybody's throat.

What you need is for your warm market to be YOU advocates. They are part of your sales team but you don't apy them (directly...you should reward them though)

ie If an advocate was at a party and somebody said "I need to lose weight", your friend should be able to promote you in that situation as a solution to the problem (assuming you sell weight loss products)

Cold market marketing well that another ball game. Check out my blog for free info
globalbizz

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success