[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Your Network Marketing Program • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Your Network Marketing Program

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Your Network Marketing Program

Postby indiana » Fri May 26, 2006 10:59 am

indiana

Postby Maa » Tue May 30, 2006 12:33 pm

Hello Heris,

I'm promoting a network marketing company called Vemma. Vemma is a liquid nutritional supplement.I joined it because I really liked the product. In fact, I have always been looking for something to take to help me with my energy but it wasn't natural. Vemma helped me with my energy and my mom with hers too. I also wanted to promote something that helped people because there are so many things out here today that isn't good for people.

Best wishes,

Maa
Maa

my mlm

Postby annalaurabrown » Tue May 30, 2006 7:47 pm

I am with Scent Sations, otherwise known as mia bella candles. I chose this one for several reasons but mainly because of the products and because I found a great sponsor and the company has top-notch training.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Postby flowmaster » Wed May 31, 2006 10:12 pm

Last edited by flowmaster on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
flowmaster

Ok...

Postby calvinchin » Wed May 31, 2006 11:32 pm

calvinchin

Postby klein109 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:36 pm

klein109

Postby davethewave » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:10 pm

Something to keep in mind when you research a network marketing company. What I am about to say is going to come as a great shock to many of you. People do not join your network marketing company because they want your product or service. They don't join because you have a great comp plan. They join because they have a problem that they need solved. That problem may be that they want more money, need more time with family, etc.. So don't get all hung up about products, services, and comp plans. You just want to make sure that your company will be around to pay you in 10,20, or 50 years.

Dave
davethewave

Postby Bahamas Joe » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:05 pm

Bahamas Joe

Postby thedee » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:23 pm

Hi,
I am new to this forum but I thought this would be a good place to start and put my first post. I am currently marketing a healthy coffee. The reason why I chose this is because this is coffee. It is a huge market and I have tons of people to approach for my warm market and my cold market is mind boggling. Also, I didn't think I could do supplements or a power juice because there just seems to be too many of those and I didn't want to fill everyones counter with more supplements.
thedee

Postby JackieC » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:46 pm

I promote websites. Never spoils, never goes out of style, and I don't have to store it in my extra room. Also is easily deliverable, instantly. Oh and fun! Great commision! Who doesn't want a website that pays you! :lol:
JackieC

Postby slytase » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:39 pm

One word you mentioned in your thread that got me, the word "promoting". That is what should be your focus, learning how to promote. I can tell you posting in forums wont cut it, there are a sea of ways and its best to learn it. No matter how good the product or service may be, if you do not take the time to discover how you drive traffic to that opportunity you may as well be car without a steering wheel.
slytase

Postby JackieC » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:35 pm

Well, I believe the topic of the forum is why we picked our products. And that is what I posted about......don't be such a downer. Forums are great and I think they are wonderful places.....even if you don't like them. :?
JackieC

Postby migrlsrsp » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:35 am

Hi,

I would like to add on to why I choose the program that I chose.

It all seems like like a coincidence. A few weeks back, my husband told me he brought a smoothy that is make with ACAI, it is really sweet, delicious and healthy. So when I saw it at Sam's, I brought it for him. That is how I started with my relationship with ACAI.

A week later, someone from my past MLM opps email me an opportunity for a product called ACai Plus, I immediately took notice. The plan offers no sponsorship requirement to make money. As long as you are on their autoship and purchase a bottle each month, you qualifies to be in their forced matrix to earn a commission.

They offer well a few well thought out marketing tools, one of it is a Live Pre-qualified Google Search Leads System: From their website, it says :
"This is the most sophisticated marketing system on the planet. We have a contract with Google along with a hi-tech marketing company. Our system works when people log on to Google and do a search for any of our specific search terms and then they end up on a custom designed website that screens the prospect and then pre-qualifies them EXCLUSIVELY for our program and product. These people ONLY become a lead once they have answered yes or correctly to all of our pre-qualifying questions. "

I am excited by their marketing plan and the no sponsorship requirement to make money. So I was convinced that this is an opportunity for me.

Thanks,

Wendy

http://www.acaiplus.com/index.asp?site=wn
migrlsrsp

Postby computerincome » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:15 am

I have recently joined Enliven International - why did I join when I promised myself - NO MORE! Because the team spirit was great and its really fun. Sure I want to build a masivve organisation and make loads of money, sure the products are great and seem to really have proper health benefits and the compensation plan is excellent but it was pure and simple - the team spirit, support and overall feel that I joined for.

I have now attended first UK conference and met company President and the European Sales Manager and had an excellent time.

Feel I have definitely found the ONE!

http://www.nitrofx.co.uk/RachelGawith/

Rachel
computerincome

Postby homebizness » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:06 pm

I wanted something that was automated that is virtually hands-free. I love being able to spend more time with my daughter and my husband.

Expect success!

Danyelle
homebizness

Next

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success